Telomere testing is a blood test to measure the length of the telomeres which are located at the tips of chromosomes. The longer the lenght of the telomere of the same age group indicates the healthier or younger indicator of that age group.
While a person who is 45 years old can have a body and health of a 30 years old if he/she telomere is longer than the average lenght of the same biological age of that group.
With proper testing a person can identify areas where he/she may need attention such as dementia or high rish in cancer, heart diseases and early death.
How fast one aged can be seen with Telomere testing.
Science has proven that Telomerase can strengthen the length of telomeres.
Other factors which can be helpful in lenghthening the telomere by:
- Reducing oxidative stress
- Correcting micronutrient deficiencies, in particular vitamin C, D, and also E.
- Changing less active lifestyle by increasing exercise.
- Preventing weight gain or obesity.
- Applying the right insulin resistance.
Check with our onsite medical doctor today and order your very own Telomere testing.